Some preliminary thoughts...

My photo
Somerville, Massachusetts, United States
Finding the best places to eat and drink in my area! Check back for more!

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

An update

Still struggling, but at least I have found the one spot on campus where I can steal a (weak but still working) wireless signal.

Unfortunately, this place is outside in the courtyard in front of the administration building. However, it is a ray of sunshine in my otherwise bleak mood that I have reliable Internet (weather, and time-of-day permitting) once more.

Otherwise, I'm still trying to navigate my way through the Vietnamese social/communication system of "HELLO! HELP ME OUT HERE!!! I NEED YOU TO OFFER ME SOME GUIDANCE AND KEEP ME FROM FLOUNDERING ALONE IN THIS FOREIGN COUNTRY!" in a polite, refined, dignified manner. This is the challenge of the day.

1 comment:

  1. You're doing great, so far, in the way you asked for help in your dignified email! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete