People like my father, who can read these maps, can you please confirm what my layman's eye is telling me? It appears that the Typhoon will hit JUST north of Ha Tinh (the top of Ha Tinh is that teeny-tiny little notch right under the storm circle, if I have my orientation correct).
Is it possible that Typhoon Nesat has, after all this hype, switched direction and might give those wonderful folk living in Ha Tinh a break from all of this yucky weather?
I will keep my eye on the storm, but if it keeps moving north the way that it looks like it's moving (Dad, back me up here!), then I might, just MIGHT, be spared from torrential downpours, and dare I cross my fingers for just one beach day this weekend?
Of course I will keep you all updated.


I wouldn't go offshore in it but it looks like a near miss and maybe a brush with some rainbands; but no major wind.
ReplyDeleteGoing to be wet in Hanoi though this weekend!!!
Hopefully the rain will stay in Hanoi, then.
ReplyDelete