Some preliminary thoughts...

My photo
Somerville, Massachusetts, United States
Finding the best places to eat and drink in my area! Check back for more!

Friday, September 16, 2011

Text message love-fest

Here is a snippet of the text message conversation between myself and Chi Quyen:

Allison: Will you text me the directions or your address so i can make sure to get there?
Chi Quyen: Sure. But i have to follow you till you are skillful in driving. So i will come and text u.
Allison: Aw you are so sweet to do that. Eventually i will be good enough to get there on my own!
Chi Quyen: I always do hope so. You are really kind and lovely.
Allison: So are you! I am so happy to be friends with you because you treat me so kindly!
Chi Quyen: Let be always good friends! I am so happy! Thank you.



How lucky am I?! Off to find a delicious lunch on the far side of town, now that I can get there on my motorbike!!!

1 comment:

  1. How nice that you have made a special friend. Chi Quyen sounds so sweet. I am eager to meet her and all your other friends when I visit in October. Can't wait. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete