Some preliminary thoughts...

My photo
Somerville, Massachusetts, United States
Finding the best places to eat and drink in my area! Check back for more!

Friday, September 16, 2011

Great news!

I am writing this post on my iPhone which means that:

I HAVE FOUND A CAFE WITH WIRELESS INTERNET!!!!!!

For those of you who know me even the littlest bit, you know this is a happy achievement.

Furthermore, this cafe has milkshakes! As I write this I am sipping an apple milkshake, and everything feels quite right with the world. Sadly, no air conditioning in the cafe so it doesnot meet my 3 picky criteria. Regardless, it is a lovely "secret garden"-type cafe with hanging plants and a lovely vibe, so I am feeling good.

Ok... Time to stop procrastinating via blogging and start studying Vietnamese, the reason I came here!!!

2 comments:

  1. Does it get any better than this? Wheels, friends, food, adventure? Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 out of 3 criteria is pretty good, especially if the apple milkshake cooled you off a little bit. Sounds terrific - I'm so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete