Some preliminary thoughts...

My photo
Somerville, Massachusetts, United States
Finding the best places to eat and drink in my area! Check back for more!

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Very Vietnamese

Not to brag or anything, but you may want to check out Sasha's newest blog entry to see my motorbike-driving skillz.

A Successful Beach Day

Sasha and I have come to an agreement that if I chauffeur her around on my motorbike throughout Central Vietnam (and perhaps Laos), she will document the entire experience in return. A driving and adventure buddy with a built-in photographer and videographer? Yes please!!

In other news, my put-together professional teacher outfit earned lots of compliments, including one from Chi Quyen that my outfit was "Very Vietnamese." I am VV! I feel proud and accomplished. The best part is that this whole outfit is actually clothes from the United States, so perhaps I am inherently stylish by Vietnamese standards. Just saying...

My apologies for the messy room in the background- it is laundry day, and everything is in disarray! Please focus more on my tailored blouse and pants, and how Vietnamese I look!!

1 comment:

  1. Great outfit! And nice to know you and Sasha make a good driving/videographer team.

    ReplyDelete