Some preliminary thoughts...

My photo
Somerville, Massachusetts, United States
Finding the best places to eat and drink in my area! Check back for more!

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Things I miss (copied from Ryan - I take no credit for this)

Things I Miss:

- Green vegetables
- People showing up to commitments, on time
- Routine
- Hot showers (with running water)
- Domestic animals
- Long sleeves and jeans
- Exercising
- Macaroni and cheese
- Jews

3 comments:

  1. That's a good list that Ryan and you are missing - all things to make you feel comfortable and structured and warm (in the case of jeans and long sleeves). You will have mac & cheese and 2 Jews next week, and hopefully hot showers, and Jenna and I will try to be on time when we make a commitment. You can come swim at the hotel pool for exercise! Hang in there honeybun, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Allie. I'm enjoying catching up on your blog. Sorry that Marie has moved on. Please let us know how things are going at the hospital and how it works out next time you respond, "Je m'appelle Allison."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nobska Light, Pie and the last tomato's in Falmouth!

    ReplyDelete