Some preliminary thoughts...

My photo
Somerville, Massachusetts, United States
Finding the best places to eat and drink in my area! Check back for more!

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Western comforts for a sicky night




Yes, that is REAL French gouda cheese sprinkled on top of my spaghetti. And yes, the tomato sauce is actually somewhat red this time because the tomato paste worked wonders. Thank you BMC Supermarket for your newest imports- I will be returning to purchase more western provisions!

Hopefully by consuming 6 tomatoes and one can of tomato paste in the form of sauce, I am filled with several days' worth of Vitamin C. And hopefully after my two packets of Emergen-C and daily multi-vitamins, I am only making things better.

Luckily when I was in Hanoi this past weekend, I purchased the entire DVD collection of all 10 series of Friends (for just $12- I LOVE VIETNAM!), and I cannot think of anything I would rather do while sick than lay in bed and watch Friends.

Goodnight to all- cross your fingers for me and Boppy and a speedy recovery!

2 comments:

  1. Except for Curb - night, night :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel better Allie. Boppy, please take good care of Allie!

    ReplyDelete