Some preliminary thoughts...

My photo
Somerville, Massachusetts, United States
Finding the best places to eat and drink in my area! Check back for more!

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Some other additions to the "Glad Game" list

Some other things that make me glad about this frustration:

When I am frustrated, there are a number of things that I do to make myself feel better.

One of those is work out. Which is why Vietnam is probably going to get me into the best shape I've ever been in, if only because I am constantly exercising to shake off my negative energy from all the stupid "fetch a rock" (thanks Dad for this phrase) tasks that I go through.

One of those is also to look at Youtube videos of animals doing really cute things to make myself laugh. Which is how I got to watching these videos on loop (yes, I would say that I've watched them about 7 times each in the past 24 hours, and still makes me laugh out loud each time I see them):






How can I stay frustrated for long when dogs are so darn ridiculous and goofy?

I guess one last thing to be glad about is that, as an escape mechanism for trying to think about anything but the stupid visa process, is that I have been spending plenty of time fantasizing about my elephant vacation coming up in a little over a month. Hopefully the baby elephants will make lots of mischief and be the perfect characters to keep me entertained and distracted from all of the less-than-pleasant stuff going on here.

Okay, back to Youtube, and maybe even some lesson planning....

1 comment:

  1. OMG those dogs are goofy. They sort of remind me of some of the dogs in our past. There's a reason we had to buy the metal trash cans with the step on pedal to open, because "someone" used to like trash in our house also. Those videos can certainly cheer you up.

    ReplyDelete