yeah - it really stinks when you get tossed under a bus and get the opportunity to take one for the team. Hopefully Dalat will bring companions, empathy and hopefully a bit of clarity.
Try to hold your head up proudly!!! You've been asking and prodding and pushing for this from the get-go. I have faith it will work out and if it doesn't, life will still go on. I love you my darling, Mom
yeah - it really stinks when you get tossed under a bus and get the opportunity to take one for the team. Hopefully Dalat will bring companions, empathy and hopefully a bit of clarity.
ReplyDeleteTry to hold your head up proudly!!!
ReplyDeleteYou've been asking and prodding and pushing for this from the get-go.
I have faith it will work out and if it doesn't, life will still go on.
I love you my darling, Mom