- Motorbike taxi from the Rising Dragon to 1 Quang Trung to meet the Vietnam Airlines Shuttle: 20,000VND (left approximately 1:45 PM)
- Vietnam Airlines shuttle from Hanoi to Noi Bai Airport: 35,000VND.
- 1-hour flight from Hanoi to Vinh: well... a bit of money...
- Taxi from Vinh Airport to a bus stop in Vinh: 60,000VND
- Bus from Vinh to the city limits of Ha Tinh City: 28,000 VND
- Taxi from random bus stop to Ha Tinh University: 27,000 VND (arrived in my apartment around 7:45)
Total: 6 separate modes of transportation and almost 200,000VND (close to $10) to finally get me here, six hours later.
My conclusion is that there is literally no easy way to get between Hanoi and Ha Tinh, whether I take a bus, train, or plane.
Although today was definitely the most involved in terms of transportation. Oh brother, I am ashamed to admit it, but I am just so excited to return to the land of cars and door-to-door service!

No comments:
Post a Comment