Some preliminary thoughts...

My photo
Somerville, Massachusetts, United States
Finding the best places to eat and drink in my area! Check back for more!

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

home and catching up

So I am home from Morocco with tons of fabulous memories and experiences that I will try to write about within the next few days when I have caught up with everything.

For now, I hope this link to my uploaded pictures from Morocco will tide you over until I have more time to sort them out and put captions and descriptions by each one.

http://s808.photobucket.com/albums/zz10/arbackman/

2 comments:

  1. Allie, I love your pictures!!! They are spectacular. The colors and textures and shapes - so interesting to look at. Morocco looks so wonderful. I love your red hisiscus photos and the interesting synagogue pictures and how you and your friends seem to be having fun, and the water is so blue - is that the Mediterannean? What a great experience. Thanks for posting the photos. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miles of tiles and acres of rugs and gorgeous pictures of the inlay of all those mosques.

    And of course the sweetest little camel to pet.

    Great pictures - is that Gibralter in the distance from Tangiers?

    ReplyDelete