Some preliminary thoughts...

My photo
Somerville, Massachusetts, United States
Finding the best places to eat and drink in my area! Check back for more!

Saturday, September 5, 2009

First entry!!

So here is my very first entry in this blog.
I am leaving for Dakar, Senegal on TUESDAY (that is 3 days from now - yikes!).

I will be taking classes at Université Cheikh Anta Diop, living with a host family, and hopefully finding some sort of internship or service learning project to keep me grounded and busy.

I will use this blog to keep my friends and family back at home updated about my adventures, and to keep you posted that I am still alive and well.

The next update you read will probably be from a different continent. We'll see what develops!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to know you're safe & sound in Senegal and getting adjusted. We miss you but want you to have a terrific experience. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete